The Broda Pedal Chair is ergonomically designed to encourage self-mobility. It’s an excellent option for residents who can self propel within a facility and allows a proper foot on floor position. The Pedal Chair is a comfortable, safe, and stable alternative to an indoor wheelchair.
It is ideal for long-term care facilities and acute-care facilities for:
- Residents who are self-mobile, but lack strength and stability.
- Residents requiring light to medium levels of care.
The floor to seat height adjustment accommodates both short and tall residents, adjusting from 12.5" to 17.5".Standard Features
- armrests with independent height adjustment within a 4-inch range
- height-adjustable seat
- 4, 5" casters, including 2 fixed rear casters with brakes
- padded neckrest cushion and lower side pads
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- seat height: adjustable from 12.5" to 17.5"
- seat width: 18" or 20"
- seat depth: 17"
- seat width: 16", 22", 24", 26", or 28"
- seat height: 19.5", 20.5", 21.5" on Basic chair frame
- seat depth: 15.5", 18.5", or 20"
- back length: 33.5", 35", 36", 38", or 40"
With up to 18° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt, the Pedal Chair aids in preventing residents who foot propel from pulling themselves off the seat without the use of restraints. The tilt-in-space design allows infinite positioning in a constant amount of space, preventing slumping and sliding without use of restraints.
Please note that prices vary according to region and facility. Please contact Adjuvo Medical directly for pricing and warranty information.